Klaus is a conversation review and QA platform for support teams.
Our product defines a new category of software aimed at increasing the quality of customer service. Launched in the end of last year, we're rapidly growing our customer base with names such as WordPress.com, Soundcloud, Wistia, trivago and Figma already using our tool. Having recently secured a €1.7M investment from Europe's leading investment firm Creandum, we're looking to add some technological firepower to our rapidly growing team.
You will do the heavy lifting to make sure our app runs smoothly for our rapidly increasing customer base, but not only. You will also be building never-before-seen features and ideas that will propel us forward.
- Back End: PostgreSQL, Java, Spring, Junit, Rest
- Front End: Node.js (Express), Vue.js, PWA
- Ops & Tooling: Google App Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, Google Firebase, GitLab CI/CD
- Curiosity towards Go and Python is a plus
What you'll be doing:
- Building & improving our RESTful APIs to be consumed by various apps (and end-users!)
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Building out integrations with help desk and analytics platforms
What we're looking for:
- Excellent communication skills, our work language is English
- Proven track record as a solid software developer
- Located in Tallinn, Estonia, but we are open for the right remote candidate, assuming significant past remote work experience and located in UTC to UTC+5
- Fluency to navigate our technical stack (or willingness to adapt)
- Problem-solving aptitude
What we're offering:
- Work in a rapidly growing startup environment, expect turmoil
- Opportunity to help build out a category-defining feature set
- Base pay + meaningful stock option package
- Lots of cat gifs
If this is something for you, send your resume or a link to your LinkedIn/GitHub/X profile, or anything else you're proud of and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.