Ever wonder what it would be like to take that support-related business idea and make it a reality? Where does one even start?
This a new show for the support community, hosted by Martin Kõiva (co-founder of Klaus) and Scott Tran (founder of Support Driven). They'll be covering topics such as...
- what becoming an entrepreneur entails for somebody with a support background
- figuring out what the "right" idea is for your project or business
- how to deal with the uncertainty of leaving a steady day job
- the good, the bad, the ugly of start-up life
- [insert your suggestion for an episode here]
Stay tuned for EPISODE 1 - coming soon (Week 43)!
Got ideas on what we should cover? Leave your suggestions in the comments below!